Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Slow Movie Weekend.

Yes, a gigantic dogpile of movies came out this weekend and the only one I actually care about is Noah Baumbach's "Margot at the Wedding." "No Country For Old Men" is in wide release now so chances are it's playing just around the corner from you, wherever you are (including Marysville). One of the year's absolute best so don't miss it. And now I leave you with Radiohead covering my favorite New Order song, "Ceremony." Ahhh, that's the stuff:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home