Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

An Update.

Well I haven't been saying much here lately. I've been having kind of a nice break not feeling the need to run around to three or four movies a week. Instead I've been working on some of my own writing, doing some reading (about 50 pages into "The Hunt For Red October," and yes I am aware that it's been out awhile), trying (with little success) to catch up on my TV shows, and re-watching "Ratatouille" and "Stranger Than Fiction," both of which hold up very nicely. It looks to be yet another slow weekend new release-wise which is perfectly alright by me. I do however intend to catch "Ghostbusters" in 70mm at the Cinerama this Sunday and I may just stick around for "Blade Runner: The Final Cut" as well. In case anyone's interested "Ghostbusters" plays at noon Sunday and 8 PM Tuesday.

Here's an overview of what is still playing:
American Gangster: 8.5/10
Control: 8.5
Lars and the Real Girl: 9
Michael Clayton: 8
Elizabeth: The Golden Age: 4
Lust, Caution: 8
The Darjeeling Limited: 9
Eastern Promises: 7.5
The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford: 10
The Kingdom: 7.5
Across the Universe: 4

Until we meet again, don't cross the streams:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home