Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

"Control" Out Tomorrow!

One of my most anticipated movies of the year, "Control" (the story of Joy Division's Ian Curtis) comes to Seattle tomorrow at the Egyptian Theater. To get myself (and hopefully you) psyched for it here's the trailer for the film along with a couple of the best songs Ian Curtis ever wrote:



"Digital": I wanted to put a live version of my favorite Joy Division song but I couldn't find one that didn't cut off the end.



"Transmission" live:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home