Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Best Death Scene in All of Cinema?

I have to put the question mark because I of course have not seen every movie ever made (shocking, I know). But for my money, this is the best and most effecting screen death I've ever seen. I'm not a hard core Trekkie (unlike Justin, he who just had his wisdom teeth pulled this morning). I'm more of a casual fan, but "Wrath of Khan" is just about as perfect as movies come. Having finally seen "Free Enterprise" today (which if you've never seen, you must!) it just got me itching to watch "Wrath of Khan" again. And now I hope to make all of you want to re-watch it as well. And if you've never seen "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" (in which case you may not want to watch this clip) then make that the next movie you rent!
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home