Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Edgar Wright gives confirmation!

Straight from Edgar’s myspace blog, confirmation about his upcoming collaboration with Michael Cera:

"George Michael Versus The World!
Some of you may have read the trade announcements of a certain Michael Cera playing a certain Scott Pilgrim. All very exciting indeed.

I can’t go into too much detail, but I hope that at the very least, the prospect of myself and Michael working together on a film, will put to bed any notion that we are sworn enemies due to the Superbad Press Junket Meltdown. Some people on messageboards are still confused about that one."

This is an insanely awesome comic pairing. I can’t wait for this thing to get made and hit theaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home