Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mini review: "The Bank Job"

Well it's been out for a few weeks now but I just finally got around to seeing "The Bank Job." It's the very entertaining (if convoluted) story about a real bank heist in London in 1971. Director Roger Donaldson ("The World's Fastest Indian") does a fine job. The many plot turns and double crosses become hard to follow at times but ultimately it's best to just not worry about them and enjoy yourself.
Jason Statham pretty much does his Jason Statham thing, but hey, he's good at that. And I for one am not going to argue with Mr. Statham.
A fun movie. It drags a bit at times but all in all a good time. 7.5/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home