Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hey "Office" fans!

The debate rages on over which version of "The Office" is superior. I love both but my heart will always belong to the British version. Of course I have yet to see the French, German, or French-Canadian versions (those actually exist by the way, it's not just me being pithy), but here's original series creator and star Ricky Gervais with a little taste of the true original version of "The Office" from Japan. You know the boss looks spookily like Steve Carell. Just sayin'.

1 Comments:

At Fri May 23, 12:31:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mike the Marine said...

Dude - awesome.

I hadn't watched a single episode until about a week ago and now I'm halfway through season 2. They have them all on the computer server out here, including stuff that was just aired about 2-3 weeks ago. I'll be all caught up by the time I get home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home