Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger

Well there isn't really much to say that hasn't already been said just in the past few hours. He truly was an outstanding actor loaded with talent. If I had to pick a favorite film of his I would probably have to say "A Knight's Tale" and as you've seen me mention numerous times I've been very excited for his performance as the Joker in "The Dark Knight." I know that this is not an incredible insight but this is just incredibly sad. We'll never know what he would have accomplished in the decades to come. It would have no doubt been amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home