Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Monday, April 09, 2007

I Hate TV Networks

Why do I even bother? Every show I like gets canceled. This from Big Yella Joint:

NBC Cancels Andy Barker, P.I.
Source: Variety
April 9, 2007


NBC has pulled Conan O'Brien's critically adored midseason comedy "Andy Barker, P.I." from its Thursday slot effective immediately. It will be replaced by "Scrubs," which had been set to inherit the 9:30 p.m. timeslot April 19.

NBC has been streaming and selling all six produced episodes of "Andy" for several weeks now. This week it will also air the skein's final two episodes in network TV's death slot, Saturday from 8 to 9.

O'Brien, Jonathan Groff, Jeff Ross and David Kissinger executive produced "Andy," which starred Andy Richter as a CPA-turned-private eye.


-----

It was funny while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home