Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Monday, December 04, 2006

New Movies

Well, newish. I haven't written any reviews lately, and I'm not really in the mood to play catch up, so here's a quick rundown of what I've seen lately:

The Fountain- 8/10
Bobby- 7/10
Deja Vu- 7.5/10
The Queen- 10/10

Also, I watched "A Fish Called Wanda" again last week. If you've never seen it, or even if you have, do yourself a favor and check out the new 2 disc DVD. Audio commentary by John Cleese as well as special features that are actually interesting. For once the deleted scenes aren't boring! Plus you get the most special feature of all, one of the best films ever made. If you don't believe me, just ask Harvey...Manfren...jensenden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home