Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to quickly say happy Thanksgiving and let you know that I recently saw "Babel" and "For Your Consideration." Both are very good and I'll try to do the reviews soon. My hot streak continues. I haven't seen a truely bad movie in the theater since "All the King's Men."
Anywho, if you're looking for a DVD to rent post Turkey I recommend the just released "Joyeux Noel," which tells the story of the Christmas Eve truce of 1914. I saw it in the one theater it played at in Seattle last March. Talk about a movie that deserved better. Check it out. Also, the new 2 Disc edition of "A Fish Called Wanda" finally came out after numerous delays. One of my favorite movies of all-time. Oh, forget the turkey, I want some live fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home