Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I know it's sad, but take heart!

Yes, yes, it's true that the top 3 movies this weekend starred a jackass and bunch of guys playing with feces. (To be fair I have been hearing some good things about "The Guardian," but an Ashton Kutcher movie by any other name...) But today also marks the release of the hilarious satire "Thank You For Smoking" on DVD (if you haven't seen it DO IT NOW!) and the season premiere of "Veronica Mars" tonight at 9 on CW. Yes, I know it's CW. Two low-rated networks have fused to create one...super...low-rated network. But anybody who carries both "Veronica" and "Smallville" is doing something right. Also, for my region 2 readers and anyone with a region 0 player (which now includes ME thanks to Justin), don't forget about the new "Withnail and I" three-disc set that just came out yesterday. It makes even a non-drinker like me want "a pair of quadruple whiskies and another pair of pints."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home