Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Stormtrooper Take Your Daughter To Work Day

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Instead of subjecting myself to the Seahawks Thanksgiving Day debacle at the hands of the Dallas Cowboys, I figured I'd watch "Star Wars" instead. Not "Episode IV." Not "A New Hope." "Star Wars." The original uncut version released in 1977. Thanks to the brilliant "Vader Sessions" (which I have posted on this blog about two or three times) and "Robot Chicken," I'll never look at these movies the same way again. The poor Walrus man just wanted to complement Luke on his hair and just look what happened. From the latest all "Star Wars" "Robot Chicken" extravaganza comes Stormtrooper Take Your Daughter To Work Day. Yes that is Donald "Turk" Faison voicing the devoted dad in question. Happy T-day!

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 01, 11:06:00 AM PST, Blogger Mike the Marine said...

You know... that really hits me... where. I. live.

All hail the Chicken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home