Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Friday, May 30, 2008

New Coen Brothers!

Fresh off winning Best Picture for the absolutely mind-blowing "No Country For Old Men," the Coen Brothers have made a new comedy as only they can. "Burn After Reading" stars Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton, John Malkovich, J.K. Simmons, and David Rasche of cult TV classic "Sledge Hammer." Here's the red band trailer for the film which is coming this fall.



Also, I promise a review very soon of "My Effortless Brilliance," a film I saw at SIFF last Monday afternoon, and as soon as there is a trailer in English available online for it I will post the trailer for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." I saw it before "Indiana Jones" and it looks absolutely breathtaking. It's an American movie so why the trailer seems to only be available in Spanish I really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home