Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Title of the new "Indiana Jones" is...

Here is the official press release:

New Indiana Jones Adventure to be Titled
'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (Sept. 9, 2007) – The title of the new Indiana Jones adventure, now in production under the direction of Steven Spielberg, is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, it was revealed today by actor Shia LaBeouf.

LaBeouf, who stars in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Karen Allen, Ray Winstone and John Hurt, announced the title during today's MTV Video Music Awards, which were broadcast live from Las Vegas.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a Lucasfilm Ltd. and is being distributed by Paramount Pictures. It will be released in the U.S. and simultaneously in most territories worldwide on Thursday, May 22, 2008. Frank Marshall returns as producer, with Kathleen Kennedy joining George Lucas as executive producer.

Bob here. So I've gotta say I'm not loving it...yet. It might be one of those things that sort of grows me. In fact that's kind of what I'm thinking. Well whatever it's called I'll be first in line to see it. I have to. For we are all just passing through history, but this...This IS history.
I'm sorry. I just can't resist quoting Belloq.

Still to come...
Reviews of "This Is England," "3:10 to Yuma," and "Shoot 'Em Up."

For now I leave you with these amazing trailers:

"The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford" (September 21):



Full length for "There Will Be Blood" (December 26):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home