Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Always Crashing in the Same Car

  • "Always Crashing in the Same Car"
  • is a 12 minute film by Duncan Wellaway. Remember that name. It stars Richard E. Grant and Paul McGann, together again for the first time since "Withnail and I." It's online and very high quality. Great movie!

    1 Comments:

    At Mon Jul 23, 01:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

    There are very few movies I love more than "Withnail and I," so it is indeed a true pleasure to see them together again .. thanks for the heads up!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home