Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

First Picture from the new "Indiana Jones"!

I've been skeptical about the idea of a new "Indiana Jones," given that it's been 18 years since the last film was released. But seeing this... Well it makes me happy.

  • WORD!
  • 2 Comments:

    At Wed Jun 27, 09:01:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mike the Marine said...

    Video from first day of filming.

    http://www.indianajones.com/community/news/firstday.html

    Lucas is on set. I can already see him trying to use the Jedi-mind-$%it on Spielberg - "Use the CGI, Stephen... let go Stephen..."

    Be afraid. Be veeery afraid...

     
    At Thu Jun 28, 11:17:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bob said...

    Lucas is kind of lingering around Palpatine style isn't he? I think it'll be alright. Spielberg didn't re-edit the first three so I have faith.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home