Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dinner For Five

Actually, it's for six, but "Dinner For Five" sounds better. So Justin, Drew, and I were talking the other day about who our five people living or dead would be that we would want to have dinner with. Who would make for great conversation? Who would have interesting stories but would also actually listen when someone else spoke? So I gave it some thought, and I came up with my five. So go ahead, take some time to think about it and then post yours onto your own blog on add it as a comment on mine. It's a totally personal list. Put whoever you want. Don't feel like you have to impress anybody with it. I just think it's interesting. So here we go!

Bob:
Winston Churchill
Andrew Jackson
Clint Eastwood
Peter O'Toole
Bruce Robinson (writer-director of "Withnail and I")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home