Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yet Another Great Show Gone.

Every once in awhile I proclaim the virtues of "Veronica Mars." Sadly, once again, another show I happen to love gets the ax. It's not exactly shocking, but it still annoys me. I hope the last two episodes this coming Tuesday resolve things. This from the "San Francisco Chronicle":

The CW network canceled the cult hit "Veronica Mars" and will try to pick up steam in its second year with series about the snobby rich, transplanted families and a bounty hunter for the devil.

The network, created out of the ashes of the former WB and UPN, had already ended the long-running family dramas "7th Heaven" and "Gilmore Girls." On Thursday the ax fell on "Veronica Mars," which starred Kristen Bell as a wisecracking teenage private eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home