Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Where's the Comedy? Part II- The Final Season of "Scrubs"

This really sucks. But to all those who want to shout "David Caruso!" I have two words: George Clooney. Zach'll be just fine. I am REALLY gonna miss this show though when it's gone. Just one more season of the Todd :(.
This from "San Francisco Gate":


Zach Braff loves making movies so much, he's going to quit his role in "Scrubs" to concentrate on his film career.

Braff, who plays Dr. John "JD" Dorian in the TV comedy, realized his future lies on the big screen after the success of "Garden State," which he wrote, directed and starred in.

He tells Premiere magazine, "My guess is that this will be my last season (on 'Scrubs').

"Whether or not they continue without me, I don't know.

"I have had this amazing run on the show and I love it and I'm so grateful, but I want to make movies full time."

Bob again. In addition to this I found something much cooler from presumably the same interview. I hope this works out:

"The one person I want right now is David Cross. I wanted David Cross to come on as Tobias Funke. I'm trying to broker that deal, with Mitch's (Mitchell Hurwitz) approval. I want David to come on as Tobias I love that character, and the fact that character is over for good, I want him to at least have one more little life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home