Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ricky Gervais

As I am on call this weekend I have to wait to go see Ricky Gervais in his first leading film role, "Ghost Town." So for now I'll just have to be content with these clips from "The Office" and "Extras" respectively. If any of you out there get a chance to see the movie this weekend let me know what you think.
For now, enjoy these and if you've never seen the original (and for my money superior) UK "Office" or the excellent "Extras" both are available in their entirety on DVD and it won't take you that long because each only ran for 12 episodes plus a Christmas special. This was by design not due to ratings which were anything but bad.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home