Bob and Justin's Mad Movie Blog

My name is Bob. My friend Justin and I are aspiring filmmakers and we have pretty similar tastes in movies. This will include our take on what's going on in film and television today as well as updating you on the status of our own work.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bob's Top 20 Movies Of All-Time

Well, I'll give you a more complete list of my favorites soon (and I'll try to get Justin to do the same) and I'll also put a full list and rating for every 2006 release I have seen. But to give you a small sampling of my taste in films, here's a list of my top 20 favorite movies of all-time...well as of today anyway. If I made this again next month it would probably look a little bit different, but anyway...
20. Everything Is Illuminated
19. A Fish Called Wanda
18. Fargo
17. L.A. Confidential
16. The New World
15. Unforgiven
14. Das Boot
13. Casablanca
12. Pulp Fiction
11. Heat
10. Ed Wood
9. Lawrence of Arabia
8. Amelie
7. Dr. Strangelove
6. Star Wars & The Empire Strikes Back
5. Rushmore
4. Network
3. Withnail and I
2. Magnolia
1. Fight Club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home